Certified Cybercop – Cybersecurity Engineer
- Required exam—- Certified Cybercop – Blue Team
- Number of questions—- Maximum of 100
- Types of questions—- Multiple-choice and performance-based
- Length of test—- 100 minutes
- Passing score—- 75%
What Will I Learn?
- Certcop’s Cyber Security Engineer is designed to give you a foundational look at today’s cybersecurity landscape and provide you with the tools to evaluate and manage security protocols in information
- processing systems.
- A cybersecurity engineer is a professional who creates and executes secure network solutions that provide security against cyber-attacks, hackers, etc. They also regularly monitor and test those systems to ensure that the systems and networks are updated and functioning well.
Topics for this course