Certified Cyber Security Engineer
Certcop’s Cyber Security Engineer is designed to give you a foundational look at today’s cybersecurity landscape and provide you with the tools to evaluate and manage security protocols in information processing systems.
A cybersecurity engineer is a professional who creates and executes secure network solutions that provide security against cyber-attacks, hackers, etc. They also regularly monitor and test those systems to ensure that the systems and networks are updated and functioning well.
CERTCOP Level – Intermediate
Cyber security Engineer
(only for Classroom Training and Virtual Live training)
- Required exam – Certified Cybercop Cybersecurity Engineer – Certcop
- Number of questions – Maximum of 100
- Types of questions – Multiple-choice and performance-based
- Length of test – 180 minutes
- Passing score – 70% – This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.
- Languages – English
- Retirement – Usually three years after launch
- Testing Provider – Online proctoring: ExamIT.com
- Certification Exam Voucher – $495 USD
Why Choose Cyber Security
As 70% of Enterprises uses web services protecting their application and data is a challenge.
90% of hackers prefer Kali linux over Windows machines
In the Present situation everyone is moving to Online due to which Pentesting has become crucial for businesses.
IDM (PAM, IAM)
Assessments and Audits
Secure Application Development management and organizational Models
Threat actors attacks
Network security controls
What do our Customers say?
The training was up to the mark, solved my purpose of joining the course - a kick-starter to exam preparation, and getting the basics right.
The course encapsulates the offensive approach, which is good, and there is much to learn.