Certified Cybercop Blue Team - Defensive Security
The Certified Cybercop Blue Team program is designed to teach and evaluate real defensive security abilities across a wide variety of blue-team disciplines, making it ideal for newcomers to the sector as well as seasoned security professionals.
CERTCOP Level – BEGINNER
(only for Classroom Training and Virtual Live training)
- Course Name: Certified CyberCop – Blue Team
- Course Number: CertCopBT01
- Required exam – CCBT-E002
- Number of questions – Maximum of 100
- Types of questions – Multiple-choice and performance-based
- Length of test – 180 minutes
- Passing score – 70% – This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.
- Languages – English
- Retirement – Usually three years after launch
- Testing Provider – Online proctoring: ExamIT.com
- Certification Exam Voucher – $395 USD
Why Choose Blue Team
Blue Team Introduction
Blue Team Methodology
Intro to Linux
Identity and Access (IAM)
Security Information and Event Management
Incident Response Toolkit
Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
Policies to Mitigate Risk
Setting Localization Options
What is a Linux Server-Shifting through Services.
Threat and Vulnerability Management
Cryptography and PKI
Linux Package Management
Mobile Device Hacking
Kali Linux Bash Scripting
Recruiting Blue Team Members
What do our Customers say?
Understanding of this course will help you to know more about FedRAMP Using Cloud Technologies
Easy to understand the cloud infrastructure and I got to know why Federal Risk and Authorization Management is more Important.