CERTIFIED KALI LINUX INTRO TO GIT & GITHUB
This program is designed for IT & Cyber Security professionals who are new to Kali Linux. This program is extensively hands-on and will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention. Besides, the GUI-based Environment will be featured to build on the student’s existing technical knowledge. At the same time, command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to work full time in the Pen Testing using Kali Linux.
CERTCOP Level – BEGINNER
Purpose of the Course:
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities identified within the Specialty Areas like:
- Cyber Defense Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Technology R&D
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Basic Linux and Security Concepts
Why Choose Git & Github?
More than 88% of the tools used by real world hackers are in linux
90% of hackers prefer Kali linux over Windows machines
Covers 80% of subject to understand Kali linux & Basic Pentesting Techniques
- Intro to Kali Linux OS & Pen Testing.
- Installing and connecting to Kali Linux OS.
- Installing Virtual Machines.
- Utilizing the other most common and the latest Penetration Testing Tools.
- Understanding Latest Exploitations.
- Mastering & Reconnaissance with Recon-ng – Penetration Testing Tools for Kali Linux.
- Mastering Shodan with hands-on labs.
- Hands-on labs using the latest and as well as the most common working exploits.
- Mastering Metasploitable.
- Attacking Hosts.
- Social Engineering.
- Password Security Testing.
- Router & Wi-Fi Security testing.
- Web application penetration testing.