Why is it different?
- No other certification that assesses baseline cyber-security skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification.
- Security+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Administrator.
What Will I Learn?
- What Skills Will You Learn?
- THREATS, ATTACKS & VULNERABILITIES
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
- WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS
- TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- SOFTWARE TROUBLESHOOTING
- ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
- IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
- HARDWARE & NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
- CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
Topics for this course
14 Lessons12h 15m