Certified Biometric Security Developer(CBSD)
CBSD designates knowledgeable technology professionals in the field of biometric security. This program is designed for those who wish to gain a solid understanding of biometric technologies and apply concepts and COTS tools to improve logical and physical access control in identity management systems. Ideal candidates for this program include security architects, Software & Application Developers, Security Engineers, information assurance consultants, Program & Project Managers and other individuals with experience and expertise in information security related domains. Prior application and software programming experience is required.
Biometrics Level – advance
Certified Biometric Security Developer
Introduction to authentication and authorization
Fundamentals of biometric technologies
Analysis of system performance
Risk analysis of biometric-based systems
Case studies & discussion of biometric applications
- Course Name: Certified Biometric Security Developer(CBSD)
- Required exam – CBSD-021
- Exam Code(s): 1) CBSD-W (Thus online or on-site proctored exam consists of multiple choice questions. Candidates must pass this exam prior to attempting the practical exam where candidate(s) must develop a working biometric application which will be reviewed and evaluated by our SMEs and evaluators.
2) CBSD-D (Practical exam – Develop a biometric enabled app)
- Number of questions – Maximum of 100
- Types of questions – Multiple-choice and performance-based
- Length of test – 180 minutes
- Passing score – 70% – This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.
- Languages – English
- Retirement – Usually three years after launch
- Testing Provider – Online proctoring: ExamIT.com
- Certification Exam Voucher – $395 USD
Purchase exam voucher from our partner website ExamIT.com
What do our Customers say?
The training was up to the mark, solved my purpose of joining the course - a kick-starter to exam preparation, and getting the basics right.
The course encapsulates the offensive approach, which is good, and there is much to learn.